Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Wild Orange Fruit Dip


This fruit dip is super easy to make yet so delicious! 
I just made some this morning, when I make it again I will take pictures, because well, I forgot to this time!

If you want to go the SUPER easy route, follow the recipe on the picture. 
1.Soften 4oz of Cream Cheese and then mix until smooth. 
I used a regular hand mixer.
2.Add in your Cool Whip, and mix until smooth. 
3.Add 1-5 drops of Wild Orange Oil
The amount of drops depends on how strong of an orange taste you want. 2 or 3 is usually perfect for my taste buds!

If you want to go the route I take, which is the homemade whipped cream route, there are a couple of more steps.
1.Set out cream cheese to soften
2.Put 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream, 2 tbs Powdered Sugar and 1tsp pure vanilla in a mixing bowl.
Mix until the desired consistency is reached. It took about 5 minutes with a hand mixer, so be patient! A KitchenAid would seriously come in handy at a time like this. 
Voila! You have whipped cream!
3.In a separate bowl, mix your cream cheese until smooth.
4.Add whipped cream until your desired consistency is reached.
5.Add 1-5 drops of Wild Orange Oil.

Hint #1: Homemade Powdered sugar is extremely easy to make. Take regular sugar and put it in a food processor. I like to do this because I have unrefined, raw, organic sugar on hand most of the time, and I don't keep powdered sugar on hand. 

Hint #2: Essential oils are POTENT! 5 drops is very generous and you will most certainly be tasting orange! Start out with a fewer amount of drops and add if necessary.

Hint #3: While Wild Orange Oil is my favorite, Lemon and Grapefruit oil are also very good!

Hint #5: Already have a favorite fruit dip recipe? Great! Try adding some oils to it.

Lastly, be sure that the Essential Oils you use are safe for consumption (not all oils are created equal). I used doTERRA's Wild Orange oil for this recipe.
For more information or to purchase, please click here.



** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment