Friday, April 3, 2015

Hello! Welcome To Our Crazy Life.


For those of you that don't know me, or maybe even some who do but may not know that much about me, here is an introduction for you:
My name is Aubree. I am a mother of two ladies and a wife to one great man. Man we are a goofy family but we like us. I think you might too.




This is Willow. She is the youngest of our group and despite her rarely changing face (especially for pictures and when other people are around) this little girl is one of the happiest, most content kids I have ever met, and I get to be her mom! She is a little cuddle bug and if you're lucky enough to get one of those cuddles from her, I promise you, your heart will melt. She loves animals and books but she especially loves her older sister, Lina. 






This blonde bombshell is Lina. She is firecracker! She is independent, outspoken and the biggest sweetheart. She has no problem telling you off but at the same time she is extremely respectful and compassionate, especially for a toddler. She can be extremely shy but when she opens up you are in for a world of joy. She has multiple laughs and they are all super silly. She loves princesses, TMNT, movies, playing outside, Harry Potter and playing with Willow. She's a giant for her age. She's is a complete weirdo and totally loveable.


Both of our kids are amazing and I'm pretty sure they're some of the best kids ever. They are my best friends and I spend every day with them!
This handsome guy here is Cole. He's quite the amazing guy. He is an extremely hard worker, a wonderful husband and father and I couldn't be more grateful to be apart of his life. He is a tattooer, lover of too many nerdy things to list here and the best life companion I could ask for. He's a total goof and our girls adore him almost as much as I do. We share many of the same passions and as much as we're the same, we're different so we have that perfect balance. We've been on one heck of a journey and I am so excited to see what the future has in store for us and our family. 
Here we have me, Aubree. The mother of those two princesses and the wife to that hot guy. I love being out in nature, hanging out with my ladies and I love yoga. I am not a teacher, nor am I am awesome yoga, but I do love the practice. I am a doTERRA wellness advocate and enthusiast.

Here I plan on sharing with you our journey through life, some DIY stuff, and of course some business stuff as well. I look forward to sharing with you!









No comments:

Post a Comment